Monday, April 29, 2013

Hair's Summer!

The time has arrived to unleash the kinks and curls and wear your hair OUT! Sometimes, ye' old twist-out can get tired, boring and predictable so try this on for size!

I've debated having layers cut in my hair, but have figured out a way to manipulate my hair to make it look like I have layers when I actually don't! And it freshens up the twist-out look!


So, I washed and conditioned my hair as usual prior to twisting finger-size sections of hair. The catch is, I did bantu knots on the top half of my hair and the bottom is just regular two-strand twists. I let it dry for two days (that's my average drying time now) and gently untwisted. BUT, I didn't separate them. And if you're digging my shine, I get maximum shine without the greasy feel via my Bounce Butter. Did I forget to mention that Bounce Butter will maintain your curls and coils for a full week without reapplication and your hair will move with every step you take?! If you haven't gotten your hands on it yet, take it from me, Bounce Butter is a summer must-have!

Bounce Butter is available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HairProducts.
And stay tuned. I've been cranking out more soaps!
Pink Himalayan Salt cakes with my custom Ocean fragrance blend.

Rich, creamy unscented castille soap topped with spirulina and Dead Sea Salt.



No comments:

Post a Comment