Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chained to the Kitchen

I've been having so much fun this past month! While keeping up with steady Wash Day sales and working my day job, I've been crafting handmade soaps every Saturday! I got started with a sea kelp soap scented with sweet almond oil and sprinkled with yellow cornmeal. But, my next two babies are my pride and joy!

We all know how good chocolate is for our hair, but it also does wonders for the skin, too! So, here's the creamiest soap you'll ever use. Made with shea butter and cocoa butter, this luxe lathering soap also contains 100 percent organic cocoa powder and is scented a warm, deep dark chocolate! So far, this is my favorite soap as it made my skin so soft and silky!




I haven't met a natural yet who doesn't love coconut oil, so this one is sure to be a winner as it's 100 percent coconut oil and nothing else...well, it's got a little something. This lightly fruit-scented soap contains little grains of toasted coconut and swirls of rice flour throughout! And the bubbles, oh my, the bubbles this little beauty creates!


Not sure what's on the horizon yet for this coming Saturday's soapmaking session, but I'm thinking of the ocean. Stay tuned!

P.S. Did I mention that I'm going to learn the old-fashioned art of canning next month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment