Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quicky!

Realizing a little time has lapsed, but not having a lot of spare time, I just wanted to provide a quick update. 

I recently tried Dr. Miracle's Follicle Healer Creme in a sample pack...gotta' love those $1 sample packs! I can't say nay or yay to this. My scalp wasn't tingling, but it did leave my hair unusually soft. During application, it felt like a watered down version of KT's Knot Today. I also have samples of their other products coming in the mail soon, so stay tuned.

And, for those of you who know me, I only straighten my hair twice a year. Once in spring and once in fall. I'm really looking forward to it, but not the process...until now!

I was goofing off on eBay when I found this monster, the Conair Infiniti Hair Designer Pro! While watching the 30 minute countdown, I hopped on the Conair, Amazon and YouTube web sites to check out reviews, watch demonstrations and learn the logistics. This retails for $69.99, but I literally got it for a tenth of the cost!!!! So, a review is coming in the fall and if all works well, I will be throwing away by brushes and old hair dryers.

I also am doubly excited about scoring a pound of cupuacu butter to play with and this web site, http://naturalhairproductdeals.com/. Joining Natural Hair Product Deals will enable you to receive email alerts of sales from some of our fave natural hair product makers/suppliers. Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment