Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Way too excited today...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

My Infiniti Conair Hair Designer Pro (the hair dryer the straightens as it dries) came today AND I'm going to be hennaing my eyebrows tonight...thanks for the heads up Kinky Curly!!!!! 

I have one perfect eyebrow, but the other one is missing some hair and its end is about a quarter-inch shorter than it should be. I don't understand this as I've never plucked them or used pencils/powders on them.

Needless to say, I have to fill it in every single day and I'm sooooo tired of doing that every morning! Plus, I feel my eyebrows aren't dark enough anyway. So, I will be hennaing my eyebrows and if all goes well, I will never have to fill in again!!!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment