Thursday, July 28, 2011

(SMH)

Okay, so by now y'all probably realize I'm a huge fan of LUSH hair products. I won't live without their Jungle Conditioner and I will continue to use their Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze Hairmask, but I am deeply disappointed in their H'Sua Wen Hua Hair Moisturizer. I'd gotten lots of feedback from LUSH fans that if I liked the Jasmine & Henna hair treatment, I'd love the H'Sua Wen Hua. Not!

Similar to Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze, this hair treatment comes in a cute little black pot. If you have hair like me, you'll think you just wasted your money for what you'll assume is for one hair treatment. But, to LUSH's credit, you can get about 3 treatments per pot. And, if you're fortunate to live near a LUSH store, you can trade in five empty pots for free product!

H'Sua Wen Hua looks and smells great, is thick, goopy and creamy. It contains egg, bay leaf, watercress, banana, avocado, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lanolin, rosemary, cinnamon and lecithin-just to name a few. Obviously, this is a very nutritious treat for your hair. I just wish it'd done something tangible to mine!

I used it as a deep conditioning steam treatment, but my hair felt no different compared to when I use a Cholesterol conditioner-based treatment. Yes my hair was soft, but that's about the extent of any outward benefits I saw. It didn't even smell as heavenly as it does after a Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze treatment. So, as hard as it is for me to do this to a LUSH product, I have to give this two coils down.

There are other LUSH hair products I'd like to try, but the price can be a little steep. Fortunate for me (and you), LUSH is offering three hair care packages for just $24.95!!!!! Pick up your own "Head Case" package at http://www.lushusa.com/shop/hair-to-hair/. Meanwhile, I'm going to be trying out the "Volume & Shine" package...not for it's purported benefits, but for the ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment