Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm a woman, I can change mind!

Okay, so after almost a week of agonizing over this, I have decided not to move to WordPress and my reasons are very simple. 
  1. WordPress doesn't have Google Friend Connect and I really enjoy that feature on this and other blogs.
  2. WordPress doesn't have a Bloglist/Blogroll as featured here on Blogger. On WordPress, there are boring links to blogs I like. On Blogger, I can see a snapshot and date of my fave bloggers' most recent posts.
  3. After playing around with Blogger, as you can tell by my blog's new look, I decided I love Blogger and will be disabling my WordPress version.
So, in a nutshell, I will be staying right here! Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this might have caused. I have lots of good things in store in the near future, so stay tuned!!!!

~Kisses and Coils!

No comments:

Post a Comment