Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hi Ladies!

I don't know if you're like me, but I can talk hair all day, every day! If you are like me and love to talk hair, have I got a site for you! This site is an online hair forum established by the amazing Donna Kakonge who is working on her doctorate. Ms. Kakonge is using the open discussions to support her dissertation...last year's discussion was compiled into a book and distributed to participants.
The discussions cover everything ranging from the politics of black hair, natural hair in the work place, hair books and videos, hair blogs....if it has anything to do with hair, you can find it here! I've learned so much by joining the forum last year and the discussions we have are open and honest. We also give each other a lot of feedback, sometimes helping us to take a different approach or see things in a completely new light.
If this sounds like something you'd like to take part in, please join us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment